Happiness.
Sadness.
I've always been happy/satisfied after. Today was the first day I felt terrible. I went to sign up for classes, and they would close up right when I went up to th
em. The only classes that were open were ones during 11/12 or 14/15, and those are my locked classes.But everyone must have bad pick. It's the cycle that is the arena rotation.
The only thing I'm pissed off about is that we work for hours. We run the arena all day, and we go in there tired and a little stressed out. Then we come out with bad schedules. Then a lot of people have go back to work. Personally, I felt drained when I went into arena.
I hate arena. It's so stressful.
I love arena. I can't imagine my high school life without it. To control your schedule (or not if you have bad pick) is a wonderful thing. To be responsible of your life for the next semester. To choose. It's a freedom I'm thankful to have. It's an opportunity that our school only has.
I'm still sad and pissed off. I swore so much when I realized I was going to file incomplete. I think I scared some people.
Incomplete. Was this day. Overall, today was not a good day. I can think of three specific things.
What Am I Gonna Do - Darren Martyn
0 comments