Selfishness

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 12:11 AM
People are selfish.

Selfishness can lead to very bad things. People can be stupid and inconsiderate. The problem with selfishness is that people let it control their lives. They can't control it, and their life falls apart before they can stop it.

Aren't we all selfish at one point in our lives?

Isn't selfishness what keeps us sane and living? If you did not care for yourself first, would you even be alive? If we thought to feed the starving and sacrificed our own food, we wouldn't be living, would we? And aren't you selfish because you're wasting the energy to read this? Shouldn't you be saving the world?


That's what I thought.

If you don't look out for yourself, no one will. Sure you have your family, but they can only help you to a certain extent.

Why do we do the things we do?

I'll admit it. I'm selfish. But come on. Who isn't?

Zero Gravity - David Archuleta

0 comments

Post a Comment