Happy Birthday Mommy...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 7:39 PM
Happy birthday mommy. I didn't have anything for her. Usually I work on it with my brother.

What a birthday, huh? She said we'll do something later. I know when later is. I just don't think it's any time soon.

I'm tired of hearing the same painful story over and over again except I can't stop listening. Every time I can't believe it. This cannot be possible. I'm sure she gets tired of telling it. Just like how I am too.

Reality is sinking in. It doesn't make it any more okay. Life is so fucked up.

I heard that in the House season finale, House goes to a psychiatric hospital.

And I hear complaints all around. I have a final tomorrow! I'm going to die. I have so many problems. I don't know how to deal with them. Not going to lie. I say that stuff too. But every single time I hear something. Every time I feel something like this slip out. My heart hurts. I have become so sensitive.

And to top it off, I would have already had enough time to worry about. Last dance. Dragons tournament. Finals. LSA. Shield and Scroll. Peers. School. My new schedule. Graduation. Arena. School is a good distraction from life though. It's so fabricated and light. Nothing bad happens. It's so fake when I look at it now. That's kind of what I need.

I GOT A B IN ENGLISH. Good thing. Or I would have cried. But these past few days have made me realized that there's more to life. But I still appreciate the grade. It would have been a terrible scar on my report card.

And I talk about how much I'm suffering. But I still have no idea what suffering is. And I'm almost positive you don't know either.

I go through my days. People feel bad that I have been through so much. They don't even know the fucking half of it. The new part. Something almost as bad.

I don't have any freaking time for any of that pointless shit. It's a bigger deal than it needs to be. Other things in the world are so much more important. So you guys need to get over it.

Cry - Range
Asking Myself Why - Hamilton Park

1 Responses to Happy Birthday Mommy...

  1. Tiffany Says:

    one more week :) almost done

    AND OMGAH. HE GOES TO A WHAT?! NO!

Post a Comment